1. Insert a disk with a DICOM study into a CD/DVD drive. If the default viewer is automatically started from the CD, close it in order to obtain better reading speeds in RadiAnt DICOM Viewer.
2. Run RadiAnt DICOM Viewer by double-clicking its desktop icon.
3. Click the CD/DVD button on the toolbar in main window (this button is hidden when no CD/DVD drive is detected), or use shortcut Ctrl + Alt + O .
4. The process of disk scanning will start. You can browse images of the study as soon as they begin appearing in the series preview bar.
5. The status bar shows the number of remaining files, elapsed time and estimated time to finish.
6. Remove the disk from the CD/DVD drive only when you finish viewing the study. (Ejection will render images unavailable for viewing.)