Navigation: »No topics above this level«
License key import
Important: this methods work only with RadiAnt DICOM Viewer versions between 0.35 and 3.4.2
Once your purchase of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer is confirmed, an e-mail with your license key file attached will be sent to the e-mail address specified during the purchase process.
There are two ways to import the license file into RadiAnt DICOM Viewer.
This procedure is very simple and assumes you have already installed RadiAnt DICOM Viewer on your computer. Just proceed as follows:
1. Open the e-mail containing your license file and open the attached License.radiantlic. In case you have problems opening attachment directly from a mail client or web based interface, please save the attached License.radiantlic file somewhere on your computer, where you can easily locate it later, e.g. on your Desktop, and then just double-click on it.
2. Then the dialog containing your License File Information will open. Click “Yes” to import the license key with the displayed parameters.
3. After successful import, this will be confirmed in another information dialog box. Just click „Close”.
4. You can check your license parameters in the About dialog box of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer.
This procedure lets you import the license file during RadiAnt DICOM Viewer installation. It may be useful when you experience some problems with previous method, e.g. if the *.radiantlic file extension isn’t associated with RadiAnt DICOM Viewer. Please follow these steps:
1. Open the e-mail containing your license file and save the attached License.radiantlic file on your Desktop.
2. Run RadiAnt DICOM Viewer setup.
3. When asked about installation type, select “Custom (Advanced)” and click “Next”
4. Select “Supply license key file” option and click “Browse…”
5. Locate the License.radiantlic file saved on Desktop and click “Open”
6. Continue the installation.