RadiAnt DICOM Viewer - Discussion Forum
Lisense for CD/DVD ?

Why should we use license in CD/DVD version since it is a distributed cds?

Sep 4, 2011 02:37 PM
by kate
Dear Kate,

You need to buy a commercial publication license to distribute patient CDs with the RadiAnt. Of course, before making a decision you are free to evaluate the viewer.

Sincere regards,
Maciej Frankiewicz

Sep 4, 2011 02:58 PM
by RadiAnt
Post reply