We are happy to announce a new release version of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer - 1.8.6
There are two major new features: multi-touch support for Windows 8 and time-intensity curves. The biggest improvement in our opinion is much faster CD/DVD loading, in certain cases up to 3x faster than in previous versions.
Below you will find a list of new features:
- Multi-touch support for Windows 8 touch-enabled devices:
- Use one finger to browse images of the series (or perform other function selected from the toolbar).
- Use two fingers to pan and zoom (pinch) images.
- Use three fingers to change window settings (brightness/contrast).
- Time-Intensity Curve generation (CTRL + SHIFT + E).
- Export files in DICOM format.
- Zoom & pan synchronization.
- Window settings (WW/WL) synchronization.
- New controls for Cine mode, overlayed at the bottom of the screen when mouse hovers over image.
- Cine auto start for US and XA series.
- Edit ROIs:
- Copy selected ROI (CTRL + C)
- Copy all ROIs in displayed image (CTRL + SHIFT + C)
- Paste ROI(s) in the same or in different image (CTRL + V)
- Duplicate ROI in corresponding series (CTRL + SHIFT + D)
- Duplicate ROI in all images of the series (SHIFT + ALT + D)
- Delete ROIs in all visible images (SHIFT + DEL)
- Open quickly multiple series (F4).
- Change color scale in fusion images (click color bar).
- Change fused image opacity (left mouse button down and drag over color bar).
- Maximize/restore panel (button/double click on image/CTRL + M), you can switch between opened series in maximized panel using TAB.
- Anonimize all visible patient data (SHIFT + F12).
- Tools can be assigned to the middle mouse button (with WL/WW adjustment default).
- Open DICOM folder in RadiAnt using right-click context menu on a folder in windows explorer.
- Command line parameter -b shows expanded folder tree, lets user choose a subfolder to be scanned for DICOM files.
- New command-line parameter "-cl" closes all running instances of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer.