* Multiple series viewing support (hold Ctrl key and click a thumbnail to open desired series in new panel)
* Full screen mode (press F to toggle between window and full screen mode)
* Darker, subdued interface - to help you focus on images
Improvements and bug fixes:
* Improved DICOM engine and memory management - even 32-bit version can open multiple series totalling over 10000 images
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
This is a beta release, which means that some problems can be expected.
Please report back any bugs you find.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer BETA 0.25.1.531 32-bit
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer BETA 0.25.1.532 64-bit
|Dec 27, 2010 06:48 PM
|Hello! Thanks for this great x64 programm!|
Please add viewing angle(RAO caudal/cranial; LAO…;AP…) for orientation in coronaroangiograms.
|Jan 3, 2011 03:53 PM
by Il\'ya P
|Is there any way to view a reference line between 2 image series? (for example, sag and ax in spine) Thank you for this excelent application!!!||Jan 3, 2011 04:22 PM
|Dear Il'ya and Pablo,|
Thanks for your suggestions and kind words!
Viewing angle display will be most probably added in the next release.
As for reference lines - this feature is certain to appear in the next beta.
|Jan 3, 2011 05:09 PM