|Download here: http://www.radiantviewer.com/downloadfile.php?f=beta|
- Support for DICOM overlays.
- Show/hide annotations using button or shortcut (F12).
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved drawing of certain types of images (e.g. dose reports).
- Faster image operations (zooming, panning) and lowered memory usage, especially with larger (CR, DX, MG) images.
- Date and time formatted using local system settings.
- Zooming using Control + Mouse Wheel.
- Menu items for adding images to thumblist without clearing it.
- DMZ files (zipped DICOMs) association with RadiAnt.
- ZIP files can be opened from Explorer using right click and "Open with" menu item.
- Interface was freezing with multiple cine runs at the same time.
- Improved drag & drop (zip files, drop on the RadiAnt icon).
- Improved patient sorting in thumblist.
- Improved color images display.
Please report any bugs you find.
|Jul 20, 2011 06:53 PM
|DICOM overlay work!!! now I can finally watch breast MRI contrast enhancement curves on RadiAnt!!! thanks!!!|
hide DICOM tags works too
|Jul 20, 2011 11:51 PM
|Happy to hear it :-) What about date format, is it ok now?||Jul 21, 2011 10:53 AM
|dates, annotations, colour 3D images, ultrasound images, drag & drop, flip, pen, export images.....everything is working very well|
may be can add export series as a movie (avi)file in next version !!! suggestion....hope fine
|Jul 21, 2011 10:58 PM
|Movie export is a handy feature but I think that first we need to add things like MPRs for example. Nevertheless, I will remember about AVIs.||Jul 22, 2011 01:35 PM
|Avi would be useful for ppt to put stacks, struggling a bit with just jpegs for longcases|
|Jul 24, 2011 11:43 AM
|Thanks||Jul 24, 2011 11:45 AM
in the meantime you may export series as jpeg then convert the jpegs to avi using external software.
there's a lot of them in the net.
try one of these:
|Jul 24, 2011 01:17 PM
|Thanks a lot Tommy!!!|
Am planning to put up stacks of ct images as cases in powerpoint presentations for my FRCR teaching website: www.frcrtutorials.com
Ve a look at the site, download either longcase or viva set and let me know how can this be improvised
i use RadiAnt to export jpegs into a folder then add them as album, but still not managed to work out a ppt export feature !
Any help is appreciated
Ve a look at my website
|Jul 27, 2011 08:39 PM
|is this build going from beta to official?||Jul 28, 2011 09:12 PM
|No, we will soon release a new beta with improved cine efficiency and a few bug fixes.|
|Jul 28, 2011 11:15 PM
|Hi. Your software is great!! the only problem i have is that i can't see annotations that are written by the people that send the dicom images (for example when they put right or left and stuff). When I open the images in efilm they are shown with no problem. Thank you for this amazing piece of software||Jul 29, 2011 11:51 PM
Thanks :-) have you tried 0.45 beta version? DICOM overlay support was introduced in this release.
Download here: http://www.radiantviewer.com/downloadfile.php?f=beta
|Jul 30, 2011 12:05 AM