|A few new features and improvements:|
- Zoom & pan synchronization
- Window (WW/WL) synchronization
- Synchronization settings in split screen button popup menu
- Duplicate ROI in corresponding series (CTRL + SHIFT + D)
- Delete ROIs in all visible images (SHIFT + DEL)
- Time-Intensity Curve generation (CTRL + SHIFT + E)
- Status bar shows remaining files during folder scan
- Change color scale in fusion images (click color bar)
- Change fused image opacity (left mouse button down and drag over color bar)
- Maximize/restore panel (button/double click on image/CTRL + M), you can switch between opened series in maximized panel using TAB
- Click panel close button with CTRL pressed to clear the panel instead of closing it
- Anonimize all visible patient data (SHIFT + F12)
- Added WW/WL presets for modalities other than CT
- Hold CTRL during ellipse drawing to show actual DICOM pixels area (only when image is magnified)
- Ellipse ROI label shows actual DICOM pixels number used for calculations
- Options.xml file (ProgramData/RadiAntViewer folder in Windows7) - change default options (currently only by manual editing)
- Zoom-to-region mode for zooming tool (available in options.xml)
- Off-center zooming (retains desired image region visibility during zooming - available in options.xml)
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
We will appreciate your comments and suggestions!
|Nov 16, 2012 09:09 PM
|We've uploaded a short video presenting new features included in this beta version:|
|Nov 17, 2012 08:25 PM
|i loved zoom and pan syncronization. it helps to much in everyday work.|
i couldn't manage to use time intensity curve in a breast mri. i couldn't select the series. can you help me please.
|Nov 19, 2012 01:28 PM
|i've found out how to use time intensity curve.|
first view all dynamic series. view the slice you want; put elips on the lesion in one series; than duplicate it to all. now you can generate time-intensity curve.
i loved it, thank you.
|Nov 19, 2012 04:54 PM
|You're welcome, atakan! Glad that you worked it out :-)||Nov 19, 2012 09:28 PM
|How do you adjust the range on fused images? My fused images (color bar) is ranging from 0 (blue) to 2.87 (red), therefore, everything looks hot. Would like to increase top end to about 8-10. Any suggestions?|
|May 9, 2013 05:50 PM
You have to adjust the window settings in a panel with the PET series, the range of fused images will be adjusted accordingly.
Please have a look at this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1C3xsMwFg
|May 9, 2013 11:03 PM