|We are happy to announce that the Release Candidate version (1.8.3) is now available for download: http://www.radiantviewer.com/startdownload.php?f=rc Below you will find a list of changes since the last release version (1.1.8).|
- Multi-touch support for Windows 8 touch-enabled devices:
* Use one finger to browse images of the series (or perform other function selected from the toolbar).
* Use two fingers to pan and zoom (pinch) images.
* Use three fingers to change window settings (brightness/contrast).
- Time-Intensity Curve generation (CTRL + SHIFT + E).
- Export files in DICOM format.
- Zoom & pan synchronization.
- Window settings (WW/WL) synchronization.
- New controls for Cine mode, overlayed at the bottom of the screen when mouse hovers over image.
- Cine auto start for US and XA series.
- Edit ROIs:
* Copy selected ROI (CTRL + C)
* Copy all ROIs in displayed image (CTRL + SHIFT + C)
* Paste ROI(s) in the same or in different image (CTRL + V)
* Duplicate ROI in corresponding series (CTRL + SHIFT + D)
* Duplicate ROI in all images of the series (SHIFT + ALT + D)
* Delete ROIs in all visible images (SHIFT + DEL)
- Open quickly multiple series (F4).
- Change color scale in fusion images (click color bar).
- Change fused image opacity (left mouse button down and drag over color bar).
- Maximize/restore panel (button/double click on image/CTRL + M), you can switch between opened series in maximized panel using TAB.
- Anonimize all visible patient data (SHIFT + F12).
- Tools can be assigned to the middle mouse button (with WL/WW adjustment default).
- Open DICOM folder in RadiAnt using right-click context menu on a folder in windows explorer.
- Command line parameter -b shows expanded folder tree, lets user choose a subfolder to be scanned for DICOM files.
- New command-line parameter "-cl" closes all running instances of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Significant reduction of CD/DVD loading times (up to 3x faster).
- Improved multiframe DICOM file reading from CD/DVD.
- Detection of CD/DVD/Flash removal.
- Toggle series preview bar visibility (CTRL+SHIFT+F4).
- Toggle toolbar and status bar visibility (CTRL+SHIFT+F3).
- Toggle ROI visibility (ALT+F12).
- Change ROI label font size (CTRL+SHIFT+PLUS/MINUS).
- Hold SHIFT during ellipse drawing to make it a circle, hold it while drawing a segment to make it horizontal or vertical.
- Hold CTRL during ellipse drawing to show actual DICOM pixels area (only when image is magnified).
- Ellipse ROI label shows actual DICOM pixels number used for calculations.
- Close all panels (SHIFT + F4).
- Click panel close button with CTRL pressed to clear the panel instead of closing it.
- Options.xml file (ProgramData/RadiAntViewer folder in Windows7) - change default options (currently only by manual editing).
- Zoom-to-region mode for zooming tool (available in options.xml).
- Off-center zooming (retains desired image region visibility during zooming - available in options.xml).
- Scroll wrapping can be disabled in options.xml file.
- Added WW/WL presets for modalities other than CT.
- Status bar shows remaining files during folder scan.
- Displayed info about lossy compression of DICOM images (left top corner, below series number).
- CTRL + C copies value to clipboard in DICOM tags window.
- Improved support for images with VOI LUT defined.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by images with "RAW" modality.
- Fixed problem with opening zip files that have non-standard characters in a filename.
- Compatibility with Windows Server 2008 system was improved by removing the dependency on wmvcore.dll library.
- Other minor features and bug fixes.
|May 18, 2013 04:47 PM
|"- Added WW/WL presets fo modalities other than CT."|
where is it? I still see only CT presets...
|May 19, 2013 06:58 AM
|Have a look at the image below :-)|
These presets are also available under keyboard shortcuts 2-9.
|May 19, 2013 03:53 PM
|Ok. I see... if I load a CT case, Ct presets are offered, whilst if I load an MR case those new presets are available.||May 19, 2013 07:19 PM
|We've uploaded a new version (1.8.4), with a small bug fixed (sometimes CINE wasn't started automatically for XA and US series).||May 19, 2013 10:30 PM
Can time intensity curve be used for examining the washout of lesions on breast MRI?
|May 21, 2013 09:35 AM
Yes, please have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57KWjUK3RG0
|May 21, 2013 09:53 AM
|Another step on the road to the official release: 1.8.5|
In this version we fixed a crash while trying to load specific images coming from Philips US systems.
|May 21, 2013 10:15 PM
-fixed display of certain US images (e.g. GE Vivid 7)
-fixed default cine rate setting (FPS)
-cine autostart/cine bar enabled for IVUS images
|May 24, 2013 11:11 PM
|thanks||May 23, 2014 03:00 PM