RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 3.3.1 BETA

Today we present the new beta version with long awaited feature - manual series synchronization.
Press F5 to turn on/off the manual synchronization of series displayed in more than one viewport.

Your feedback is most welcome!

Aug 11, 2016 06:28 PM
This is for sure nothing that would bring you big wow like the 3d vrt. But fixing these small things is making your viewer the best. Congratulations.

Aug 11, 2016 09:55 PM
by aaaa
This is very useful ! However the big wow will be for MIP thick slab reformats

Aug 11, 2016 11:58 PM
by Frank
The latest 3.3.5 beta version features a separate toolbar button for toggling series synchronization.

Two minor additions are:
-faster generation of thumbnail images for multiple series located in the single folder (only if the DICOMDIR file is present)
-command line parameters for running the viewer with the toolbar, the series preview bar or the status bar hidden: -sf N (where N is the number 1-7)

Enjoy!

Aug 22, 2016 08:20 PM
Manual synchronisation is very useful and long-expected feature.
I hope one day you will realize MIP slab also.

My impressions:
1. I used to use Ctrl+Alt+S for synchronisation, now it changed to simple F5, which is good.

2. Now there is 3 mode: Auto, Manual and Disabled. In Auto mode I am able to choose synchronisation of zoom level and pan. But in Manual mode I am able to synchronise only slice position. I think it will be very useful if you enable this option (zoom+pan synchronisation) in Manual mode.

Thank you for nice soft!

Aug 23, 2016 10:08 AM
by Elnur Mehdi
Thank you, Elnur.
We will add zoom&pan + window synchronization to the manual mode soon.

Greetings,
Maciej

Aug 25, 2016 08:53 PM
Hi,
will there be some day the possibility to synchronise two ore more series from different studies of the same patient, f.e. for follow up of metastases etc.?

I enjoy using of Radiant every day.

Greetings
J.

Aug 30, 2016 04:40 PM
by Johannes
As promised, the latest beta version (3.3.7) adds zoom&pan + windowing options to the manual synchronization mode.

P.S. Johannes, you can synchronize series from different studies with the 3.3.X beta versions, just press F5 :-)

Aug 31, 2016 11:32 PM
I am sorry. I have installes 3.3.7beta. But I'm still not able to compare an actual and an older study of the stame patient by synchronization. If I put same weighted MRI-series from to different dates beside each other the toolbar button remains gray. So pressing F5 or the toolbar button nothing happens. Do I something wrong?

zoom&pan + windowing works perfect. Thanks.

Thank you for help.
J.

Sep 1, 2016 09:37 AM
by Johannes
Could you contact us using https://www.radiantviewer.com/contact.php to further debug your issue?

Sep 1, 2016 10:36 AM
addition: now I have tried with a CT and it worked. So I think, everything is fine. J.

Sep 1, 2016 12:40 PM
by Johannes
Hi,

wonderful job! Congratulations!

Do you think it could be possible one day to launch Radiant from URI scheme instead/in addition of by command line?

Greetings

Sep 14, 2016 04:15 PM
by Ptilu
Hi,

Thanks!
Actually launching via URI scheme would be fairly simple to implement. Perhaps we'll add this in one of the next betas.

Greetings,
Maciej

Sep 15, 2016 08:34 PM
Would like to be able to send Dicom images to my Dicomserver from
radiantviewer!

Nov 23, 2016 12:52 PM
by Radiologe
actually it's not yet possible.

Nov 24, 2016 05:22 AM