|RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 3.9.28 Beta|
built on February 26, 2017
- Length meaurements in 3D MPR.
- New licensing module (trial licenses, serial numbers for paid licenses, online/offline activation). For testing purposes the trial licenses are valid for 7 days. Then, reactivation is required. This will be changed to 90 days when our beta tests are finished.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Different tools can be assigned to specific mouse buttons via a toolbar in the 3D MPR window.
- Improved "split series" functionality (Ctrl + F5) - if no volumes are detected, the series is split into single images.
- Improved WW/WL adjustment in the 3D VR window, with WW/WL display.
- Added support for certain Philips US images.
- General stability improvements.
We will appreciate if you report any problems encountered, especially with the new licensing system.
|Feb 26, 2017 06:24 PM
|new beta working fine so far.. But there's a behavior that I think may be optimized: |
Increasing slice thickness slows all the viewports (expected), but that seems to affect more the browse (B) function than draging the axis crossing...
|Mar 1, 2017 01:50 AM
|Thank you for the feedback. You can expect some improvements regarding the browse function.||Mar 2, 2017 12:07 AM
|I think that 3D MPR images, should be left the possibility to prevent the slide images as you move along the axes. |
It is a feature that not all appreciate and whose activation think should be left to the operator's discretion
|Mar 2, 2017 09:12 PM
|The default behavior during axis moving / browsing will be changed so that this process don't distract the viewer.||Mar 3, 2017 11:18 PM
|RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 3.9.30 Beta|
built on March 6, 2017
Improvements and bug fixes:
* Improved axes movement in 3D MPR window - images in other viewports no longer "slide" during this operation.
* Resolved minor bugs in activation mechanism.
|Mar 6, 2017 04:52 PM
|I really appreciate your great and hard work.|
Unfortunately the movement in 3D MPR windows does not take place only if the "slide" is performed by the mouse wheel and persist if the "slide" is performed by the mouse clicking.
I believe that the activation of the MIP as it is now, it is often realized by chance. I think that activation only through the F2 pressure remains a better alternative.
My Pc is very performant but in VR and MIP (with the max slice thikness), during the rotation movement the image becomes very grainy to return perfect in a second when i release the mouse button.
You think that this feature can be eliminated by increasing the amount of resources that can be devoted to radiant?
|Mar 6, 2017 08:41 PM
hi there, the first trial online check after 7 days was successfull.
a new beta has been released today and probably addresses the issue you are talking about
|Mar 7, 2017 10:16 AM
|The behavior during axis moving / browsing was greatly improved. Good work||Mar 7, 2017 05:00 PM
|In 3d MPR when i releas the axis after mouse clicking, the images still move.|
|Mar 10, 2017 02:55 PM
|You will be able to completely disable auto center in the next beta version.||Mar 14, 2017 11:28 PM
|Any consideration for time intensity curves/dose volume histograms or quantitative volume measurements in 3D?||Mar 19, 2017 07:05 PM
|Probably not this year. But surely, we'll be building upon the solid base of the 3D engine we've been creating recently with more interesting features to come later.||Mar 19, 2017 08:51 PM