RadiantDicomViewer does not show images after quer/retrieve from a PACS Server

Hi Radiant!
I am testing RadianDicomViewer Query/Retrieve
After searching, I press download button but no images showed in Radiant DicomViewer
note that, I have configured Radiant as a client in PACS System and I also test some tools like efilm, leadtools and they can work well with this PACS
Can you tell me how to check log of RadiantDicomViewer
Thanks in advance

Apr 15, 2016 03:17 AM
by DaoVanCuong
Thank you for reporting your problem. We have contacted you via email to investigate your issues.

Apr 15, 2016 12:38 PM
I would also like to know how to fix this, got the same issue too.

Nov 13, 2016 09:43 PM
by Chris Fraser
Chris, could you contact us via this form: http://www.radiantviewer.com/contact.php
We'll try to find out what's causing your problems.

Nov 17, 2016 02:07 PM
the PACS server is configured with RadiAnt PC's IP address, port (default: 11112) and AE title (default: RADIANT)
2) the incoming traffic on RadiAnt PC's port (11112) is not blocked by any firewall or NAT

BUT CANNOT VIEW IMAGES, I CAN RETRIEVE THE PATIENT

Oct 19, 2017 09:27 AM
by satish.peter@mouwasat.com
We have released a new beta version (4.1.9) with added PACS logging capabilites. Now you can save the log file and send to us for easier troubleshooting.

Oct 25, 2017 07:15 AM
I have a similar issue, radiant sees patient list but when i try to see the images, it says downloading but nothing happens. I check the server, our server is open all local inquiries, i give permission on my pc, the win defender is off, the Server sees radiant inquiry.

Jan 15, 2018 09:53 AM
by İsmail Kabakus
Hi,
I solved the problem. Downloaded the latest version, and chose C-GET protocol. Our server support C-GET protocol. It now works flawlessly. Thank you very much Radiant team.

Jan 17, 2018 09:27 AM
by Ismail Kabakus
Thank you for confirming that you could get the C-GET protocol to work for you!

Jan 19, 2018 06:18 PM

Messages can be posted on the forum without registration. Please use your first name or pseudonym in the "Author" field. Do not publish any personally identifiable information (PII).

Please use English language when posting so that our international audience can understand and reply to your message.

Administrator reserves the right to remove any message (not related to the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer software, published in a language other than English, violating regulations, etc.).