Welcome to our discussion board!

Dear RadiAnt DICOM Viewer Users,

This is a place where you can share your ideas and improvement suggestions, request new features or report bugs - hopefully only now and then ;-)

If you have any questions concerning RadiAnt DICOM Viewer please don't hestitate to post them, we will be happy to help you. And last but not least, we would like to thank you for your interest in our software!

RadiAnt Team

Aug 10, 2010 06:44 PM
Do you think of having a version for linux ?

Aug 16, 2010 07:41 AM
by Jonna
Currently we're putting all effort in developing a friendly and fast viewer for Windows, which means we're using mostly system specific functions that would make porting our project to other systems time consuming. So for now no linux version is planned.

Best regards,
RadiAnt Team

Aug 16, 2010 01:31 PM
Do You think about MPR plug-in / module ? SSD ?

Nov 16, 2010 02:02 PM
by Marius
As soon as we are done with handling multiple series/viewports we will start working on multiplanar reconstructions and volume/surface rendering modes (MPR should be available in Q1 2011).

Best regards,
RadiAnt Team

Nov 16, 2010 03:18 PM
How do you close a DICOM image once you've viewed it?

Jan 26, 2011 08:21 PM
by JBR
In version 0.19 you have to close and restart the program, it's the only way to clear images. However, you can try 0.26 beta version, it removes all previously opened images when you open new folder/cd disk.

Hope this helped,
Maciej

Jan 26, 2011 08:29 PM
At our center we burn cine-runs and secondary captures on the same disc. We use RadiAnt viewer because of the speed, precise images and notations of LAO/RAO/CRA/CAU etc.
I have one question/suggestion:
Is it possible to have a sorting option? So that we can sort the images by time acquired, because sometimes the sequences are in a mixed up order.
Nonetheless, keep up the good work!

Mar 25, 2011 11:45 AM
by Bavo
It's nice to hear that you chose RadiAnt as a patient CD viewer :-)

As for your question - series are sorted by their number, could you possibly check the series numbers in your study (top left corner of the viewport), they should be increasing along with acquisition times.

Maciej

Mar 25, 2011 08:45 PM
I work with canvas, iPacViewer and dicomworks. Yours is by far faster, sharper and freeze-free, i love it! MPR will be the cherry in the drink. Eventually is needed rotate image in vertical or horizontal, cold be soon?
Grateful. I'm your fan now

Apr 24, 2011 01:50 PM
by Fuenmayor radiologist
Thank you! The features you listed are top priority, we will start adding them in May, so it's a matter of a few weeks.

Greetings,
Maciej

Apr 25, 2011 11:20 AM
Hello,

I found this by chance - it's PERFECT
SIMPLE, QUICK, NICE, HANDY!!!!

I would welcome:
1. the possibility of Searching/Filtering in directory by name, date, type of exam....
2. measuring the joint measurement (dysplasia) used by veterinaries.

Sincerely
Peter

Apr 28, 2011 01:30 PM
by peter
Hi,

It's a pleasure to meet another happy user :-)

1. I also miss this feature when opening a large folder. So searching will definitely be implemented.

2. You mean angle measurements? As I mentioned sometime ago, this is top priority feature for the time being.

Best regards,
Maciej

Apr 28, 2011 09:32 PM
thank you!i still have some problems.I have some cilps got from the ultrasoud machine . but i can't open them with this lovely soft .please give me some suggestions. thank you very much!

Apr 29, 2011 01:35 PM
by liushuiqing
Please try this version, it has better support for different ultrasound images:

Greetings,
Maciej

Apr 29, 2011 01:50 PM
Hi,
to point 2. Yes Maciej I mean the angle measurement, but I need also circle (not elipse) and to locate it's center to finish the above measurement
Bye
Peter

May 16, 2011 02:47 PM
by Peter
Ok, so drawing a circle with a center mark is added to the list of desired features :-)

May 17, 2011 06:40 PM
Like you mentioned before, the sorting of the images is according to the number in the series. Both cine-runs and secondary captures (single shots) are captured during surgery. However, in RadiAnt, all the secondary captures are sorted in to 1 'cine run'. With the option of sorting all the images (cine-runs and secondary captures) by time (can this be extracted from the connotations?) the complete surgery can be watched chronologically with both type of images mixed. It gives a better overview of the entire operation.
Regards,
Bavo

May 23, 2011 04:16 PM
by Bavo
I think I know what you mean. You would like to have a series of secondary captured to be split so that each image has its own thumbnail and have all the thumbnails sorted according to acquisition time. Am I right?

Regards,
Maciej

May 24, 2011 03:57 PM
Quick and simple. I am looking for a player to insert into Cd-pazient.

Now Radiant Player is my first choice.
I can add also my company logo.

I would like to know the policy of the licences.

Regards
Nanno

May 24, 2011 05:32 PM
by Nanno
Thank you, Nanno. We will soon start selling commercial licenses for RadiAnt. Write me at info@radiantviewer.com and I will let you know the moment our store is online.

Best regards,
Maciej

May 24, 2011 05:52 PM
great DICOM viewer (tried latest 0.35 release).

are you planning to add new features in the near future?

May 25, 2011 01:47 PM
Sure, we've just started ;-) We'll be implementing a lot of new features in the second half of the year. At least, that's our plan :-)

Thanks and greetings,