RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 0.95 BETA - angle measurements

This beta version includes the following new features:

- Angle measurement
- Cobb angle measurement (the way of displaying a Cobb angle is something we will probably change)
- New window splitting tool
- Export of fused images
- A few bug corrections

We'll appreciate your comments.

Download address: http://www.radiantviewer.com/downloadfile.php?f=beta

Feb 21, 2012 02:30 PM
as I already told you in private mail this new build is very nice.

Feb 22, 2012 11:38 AM
Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulation !
A very skillfull program. I've tryed your 0.50 and after the 0.95 BETA; both are great, especially the latest, with it's fusion images. I became your fan!!!
Untill now I've used some PACS (Kodak, Dinamic Imaging) and many programs to visualize Dicom images(Dicomworks,UniViewer, and many others even a relatively new one named Onis free release-also with MPR reconstructions) I have even a Mac with Osirix.
I can tell that yours is the best .
It would be better with a enhancement capabillities, but, anyway, I am "devastated" by you (2)brothers.
Thank you to give us the ocassion to try your soft.

Feb 22, 2012 11:26 PM
by Adrian radiologist at an Oncological Institute
Thank you guys!

Feb 23, 2012 10:23 PM
¡Thank you!. Cobb angle woks very well and the new windows split is very useful, specialy to compare various studies.
¿Any tool to measure difference in height femoral?
____
___|

¡Congratulations!.

Mar 2, 2012 02:32 PM
by Javier
Javier, thanks!
Could you provide some example image link showing the measurement you asked about?

Mar 2, 2012 03:19 PM
Excelent, congratulations

Mar 5, 2012 03:40 PM
by eaguilera
Eaguilera, thank you!

Mar 6, 2012 09:58 AM
OK. The measure of the asimetry of low extremities is part of study of scoliosis.
I attach a Carestream viewer image.

Best regards.

Mar 6, 2012 11:15 AM
by Javier
Excelent program and simple.
Just suggestion if you could display Hounsfield unit histogram inside selected measurement ellipse, and also possibility to display HU as density (gr/cc).

Regards

Mar 7, 2012 05:05 PM
by Irfan
@Irfan

Thanks!
The histogram is on our to-do list, I think that it won't be the next release version, but I predict that we'll implement this sooner than later.

Best regards

Mar 8, 2012 11:13 AM
Очередное предложение : Очень жду возможность создавать MIP и MinPс помощью Вашей программы. Отличная программа, успехов!

Mar 13, 2012 04:36 PM
by Виктор
Hi Виктор,

Thank you! As for MIP and MinP - that's the next logical step after introducing MPRs. Just give us some time! :-)

Mar 13, 2012 09:29 PM
please i have a registered ONIS already running in my system, but I want to know if i can measure HOUNSFIELD unit with it. thanks

Oct 3, 2012 04:36 PM
by Destiny
You can measure the density in HU (Hounsfield Units) in RadiAnt.
Just use the Ellipse tool - select it from drop-down menu or press 'E'. Then draw the ellipse with left mouse button over your region of interest.

Oct 3, 2012 04:41 PM
hi radiant just want to confirm the value of mean is the hounsefield unit ??? after drawing the elipse??

Aug 28, 2015 04:41 PM
by vijay
If your image comes from the CT modality, then the value is most probably in the Hounsfield Units (HU). The value of the tag Rescale Type (0028,1054) should be "HU".

Aug 30, 2015 11:41 PM