custom "PACS query" presets or bookmarks

it would be nice to let the user to save some custom query presets and have them as buttons at the bottom of the PACS query field table (let's say 5 or 6 presets would be enough to save).

I often find myself in the situation to do repetitive queries like:
- DR today
- MRI yesterday
- etc. etc.

the chance to save these presets and have them as easy access buttons to load the correspondent query would be a time saver.

it's like saving your favourite radio stations in you car stereo and assign then to buttons. any time you need them you click the button without having to go trough the frequencies.

Sep 20, 2016 04:44 AM
I don't use the PACS function in Radiant (hospital doesn't allow custom DICOM clients), but what I find very useful in IMPAX EE is the ability to search for today's studies with typing 0 in the date field, 1 for today or yesterday, 7 for last week ...

Sep 20, 2016 08:04 PM
by aaaaaaaaa
Search presets will be implemented for sure.

Sep 22, 2016 10:32 AM
a gentle reminder. :-)

Jun 24, 2017 06:54 AM
Can I start with a preset automatically ("today" for example) every time I need PACS download?

Jun 26, 2017 09:30 PM
by Carlo
I don't know if this can be achieved with a configuration tweak...
probably the devs have to implement this.

Jun 27, 2017 03:48 AM
That's right. This has to be implemented yet.

Jul 3, 2017 03:34 PM
Search presets are now available in RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 4.1.16 Beta

Nov 3, 2017 01:22 PM

Messages can be posted on the forum without registration. Please use your first name or pseudonym in the "Author" field. Do not publish any personally identifiable information (PII).

Please use English language when posting so that our international audience can understand and reply to your message.

Administrator reserves the right to remove any message (not related to the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer software, published in a language other than English, violating regulations, etc.).