Exporting DICOM into subfolders according to series

Hello,

Currently I am trying to organize my DICOM images according to their series (each MRI series will have their own subfolders). I have tried to use Radiant to export the images. However, it is very time-consuming to export the DICOM series 1 by 1 (and also have to rename the folder). Currently I am using the evaluation version of the software.

I wonder if it has any function to export a whole study to subfolders according to different series (evaluation or paid version).

Thank you very much.

Eugene

Apr 21, 2017 03:09 AM
by LSK
What is the need for this kind of segregation?

Apr 21, 2017 09:06 AM
by tomb745
It is part of my work actually, my boss requires the MRI series to be separated clearly in folders so that it would be smoother for the analysis on specific series.

Eugene

Apr 21, 2017 09:35 AM
by Guest
There is no difference between free and payed version in their functionality (exept the necessity to reload from time to time) so there is no current solution to your problem

Apr 21, 2017 12:51 PM
by tomb745
@LSK

there's a freeware somewhere in the net (search in on Google) called DICOM Sort or DICOM Sorting that does what you asked

Apr 22, 2017 08:22 AM
Thank you very much.

Apr 24, 2017 01:49 AM
by Guest

Visitors can post messages on the forum without having to register. Please input your first name or pseudonym in the "Author" field. Do not publish any personally identifiable information (PII).

Please ensure you write your posts in English so that our international audience can understand and reply to your message.

The Administrator reserves the right to remove any messages that violate our forum rules; for example, those that are not related to the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer software, published in a language other than English, contravene regulations, etc.