RadiAnt DICOM Viewer 1.99.43 BETA

To keep the flow of new beta versions steady, we have a new one for you today - 1.99.43

Changelog

"Duplicate window" feature (CTRL+SHIFT+N) - opens new viewer window with the same image series as in the active window
"Exit" menu item in popup menu under "Folder" toolbar button
if multiple windows are opened, application exit can be also achieved by pressing CTRL key while closing one of the RadiAnt windows
maximum number of opened viewer windows increased to 16
improved positioning of the PACS search window in a multi-monitor setting
fixed issues with opening multiple windows
fixed cross reference lines in multiple windows
toggle annotations, hide patient data, mouse tool selection work in multiple windows
fixed drag&drop folder and files to RadiAnt running with admin privileges
fixed rare crash while exiting RadiAnt with multiple opened windows
improved memory management

Jun 17, 2015 11:51 PM
just a bug I found with latest beta... when working with multuple RadiAnt windows sometimes the split screen button doesn't shows up... I mean you click it and the pop-up doesn't appear and you have to close RadiAnt and reload it.

Jun 23, 2015 01:54 PM

I wonder if this is another manifestation of that strange bug I reported here:

maybe the pop-up panel doesn't show up because the main RadiAnt window stays on top...

next time it happens I'll see if the "Search from PACS" issue is present at the same time...

is there anybody else experiencing such issues?

Jun 23, 2015 08:14 PM
Thanks for letting us know. It's been fixed! And no, this bug was completely another story ;-)

Jun 24, 2015 11:32 PM
I don't confirm this: "new RadiAnt windows are "cascaded" so that old windows are not completely obscured"

when I open a RadiaAnt window which is already maximized to fill the entire monitor, other RadiAnt window that are loaded from the PACS query panel still open as maximized and superimpose the original one. I do not see a windows "cascade".

Jun 27, 2015 10:08 AM
Well, the new windows are cascaded but only when RadiAnt window is in the "normal" state, not maximized or full screen.

Jun 27, 2015 02:17 PM