RadiAnt PACS beta stays "always on top"

I have RadiAnt PACS beta 1.99.19.9322 installed on a Win7x64 PC and I've noticed that it's window is "always on top"

this means that when I click "Search" button, the table stay hidden behind the main window, so I have to manually move the main window, move the search table to another monitor.

this is kinda annoying... is there any special setting that can disable this "always on top" issue?

Dec 6, 2014 09:25 AM
This is quite strange... No "always on top" property is set to the window. We weren't able to replicate your issue. Does it happen to you always?

Dec 14, 2014 10:03 PM
it happens always in a 3 monitor PC I have (Win7x64)
on another PC with just 2 monitor this doesn't happen.

I'll try to figure out what's wrong with that PC and give you additional info.

Dec 15, 2014 07:32 AM
this is a screenshot demonstrating the issue
paste this link into your web-browser

simplest-image-hosting.net/png-0-screenshot79

Dec 16, 2014 07:04 AM
bug is inconstant. now it works as expected... search Windows pop-up on top and goes behind when you click in the main Windows.

I still have to understand what triggers that "main window always on top" thing...

Dec 16, 2014 10:11 AM
got it!!!

I have the RadiAnt application that is loaded at Windows startup (i just put a shortcut to it's exe file into the Automatic Execution folder of Win7 x64)

when RadiAnt is loaded this way the main window always stays on top and the PACS search panel stay behind it.

if I close RadiAnt and then relaunch the application, this "always on top" bug doesn't happen
so it's related just to the Windows startup launch

hope this will be enough to reproduce and de

Jan 21, 2015 07:50 AM
... and debug

Jan 21, 2015 07:52 AM
Thanks, Tommy. Unfortunately we still are not able to replicate your bug. Of course, we're not giving up yet.

Jan 28, 2015 09:32 AM
strange not reproducible anymore on my PC ...

Jan 30, 2015 06:25 PM
that's strange indeed :-)

Feb 12, 2015 10:33 AM
really strange bug...
sometimes is present at startup, other times not.
anyway if present, you just have to close RadiAnt and restart it again and the issue won't reappear.

Feb 12, 2015 11:48 AM
We may have resolved this issue. You'll find out when the next beta is available.

Mar 4, 2015 10:58 PM
bug appeared again using beta 1.99.24.9665

just on startup. PACS search window stay behind. I have to close RadiAnt and relaunch it to have correct behaviour. :-(

Apr 1, 2015 05:54 AM
That's a bummer... Maybe we can deal with it sometime later.

Apr 10, 2015 07:51 PM
Good afternoon, when the final version is planned RadiAnt PACS?

Apr 24, 2015 03:05 PM
by Guest
It's still a work in progress... I can't give specific dates, I'm afraid.

May 11, 2015 04:16 PM
still present event with 1.99.43 beta.
as said before the issue is inconstant and unpredictable.. some days happens, other days not...

anyway not a big deal since closing and relaunching RadiAnt fixes the problem

Jun 23, 2015 05:08 PM
Please try our latest beta, we could have finally fixed it, hopefully ;-)

Jun 24, 2015 09:33 PM
still there even with 1.99.47 beta :-(

just happens at start up if Radiant is lauched in Automatic Execution

Jun 26, 2015 05:36 AM
hasn't happened in a week on 3 different PCs using 1.99.49 beta
maybe your last fix killed that annoying bug

Jul 3, 2015 06:03 AM
I'm almost 100% sure we did it right this time ;-)

Jul 3, 2015 08:40 PM
I spoke too early... just happened again this morning with 1.99.49 beta on the same Win7x64 computer...

the bug affects only the "Search and Download" window.
this time I tried to manually load a DICOM case into the viewer and hit the split screen button which works... so the issue is just limited to the Search panel.

what I can say that the bug happens less frequently than in previous releases...
this time a week passed by before seeing it again.

Jul 5, 2015 07:12 AM
Good day! I am unable to configure the Radiant Beta in our network. Could someone give me strength accessing remotely? Our intention is testing !

Jul 13, 2015 02:48 PM
by Victor (CPFO)
Hi , I am able to search and see the cases in our PACS server, but not able to download the contents. its says i need to configure the server so that it can understand where to send. Can u please explain what all parameters in the server i need to modify ? please help me. I am currently using Radiant version 2.0.1 (32Bit)

Aug 12, 2015 10:51 AM
by Ajith
please guys create you own threads instead of posting unrelated messages in already existing discussion

Aug 13, 2015 01:10 PM
bug still present in 3.1.10 beta

it's incostant and it's easy to workaround it since it happens just at first Windows start.

May 8, 2016 04:14 PM
We'll be examining this issue. Perhaps it's caused by some other specific software installed. We can't reproduce this behavior...

May 10, 2016 04:07 PM
yes, minor priority

it affects just me and it's easy to get rid of it

I suggest to focus on more important bugs

May 10, 2016 05:35 PM
after an HD failure 2 months ago I had to change that hard-disk and with the new one that weird bug has never happened again.

so RESOLVED WORKSFORME

Oct 19, 2016 01:35 PM
Good to know, we were never able to reproduce it...

Oct 19, 2016 03:15 PM

Messages can be posted on the forum without registration. Please use your first name or pseudonym in the "Author" field. Do not publish any personally identifiable information (PII).

Please use English language when posting so that our international audience can understand and reply to your message.

Administrator reserves the right to remove any message (not related to the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer software, published in a language other than English, violating regulations, etc.).