Cannot retrieve images from PACS

Hi,

I am trying to setup a small local PACS system. I am using a Synology NAS, and I have installed the default PACS package (DCM4CHEE) on the NAS. I can send patients from another PACS system to DCM4CHEE, I can see the patient information and the number of instances. However I can't see any images. I have set up RadiAnt and it can query DCM4CHEE, find patients, however I cannot download any images. It gets a connection time out. What could the problem be?

Thanks

Nov 16, 2017 04:53 PM
by DrMaestro
Other DICOM or PACS Software listening on the same port like Radiant?

Nov 16, 2017 08:45 PM
by aaaa
None that I know of....

Nov 18, 2017 04:59 PM
by DrMaestro
Hello,

Have you configured your PACS server so that it knows where to send
the requested images?

If you can search studies but downloads fail, it means that the PACS server has problems connecting to RadiAnt PC.
RadiAnt uses C-MOVE/C-STORE protocol to download studies. If the server cannot connect back to RadiAnt PC, no studies will be sent from server to RadiAnt (search works because RadiAnt can connect to server but not the other way).
There are many possible reasons - firewall, NAT, other application running on the same port, misconfiguration on the server (it has to know the IP, listener port and AE title of RadiAnt PC), using the same AE title for multiple computers, etc.
Sometimes it may be necessary to use on site the help of someone experienced in setting up PACS connections.

Please check our manual:
And: http://www.radiantviewer.com/dicom-viewer-manual/pacs-troubleshooting.htm

You can also try our latest beta version and set the server retrieve protocol to C-GET, it even works with a few servers without the need to configure them.

Kind regards,
Maciej

Nov 18, 2017 05:18 PM
Hi there
kindly, i want an application or a converter that can help me to extract a format from software COMBEAM TRANSPOSITION and can be opened into solidwoks in 3D.

Feb 20, 2018 11:32 AM
by Yas ir
I'm afraid that our software does not have the functionality you asked about.

Feb 20, 2018 07:34 PM

Messages can be posted on the forum without registration. Please use your first name or pseudonym in the "Author" field. Do not publish any personally identifiable information (PII).

Please use English language when posting so that our international audience can understand and reply to your message.

Administrator reserves the right to remove any message (not related to the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer software, published in a language other than English, violating regulations, etc.).